Lead GRC Platform Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Platform Lead will perform application management activities in support of CME's GRC platform. This will include oversight of requirements gathering and analysis, high-level and detailed design, implementation, configuration, integration, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support. Additionally, this role will support the GRC Platform Director in roadmap, system architecture, and strategic planning for the platform in support of CME's overarching GRC program. Role Responsibilities
- Act as architect for system configuration to provide teams (internal and consultants) guidance on platform development.
- Lead the team and our business partners in requirements gathering and process maturation
- Support GRC platform & end users across the enterprise
- Design, configure and implement GRC solutions in the platform
- Develop and support data feeds to/from other systems as requested
- Follow CME standards for application development and change management
- Assist with the creation and execution of UAT test scripts to ensure that production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades
- Perform annual roadmap planning exercise and make recommendation for future year activities to governance council.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical field
- Certification for administration of a GRC platform
- 7+ years of experience as an administrator/developer for a GRC tool such as MetricStream, RSA Archer and/or Service Now GRC
- 7+ years of relevant business and technical experience in the GRC field, ideally in medium-to-large enterprise environments or as a consultant. This should include audit, risk, policy, and compliance management, and with exposure to areas such as business continuity, operational risk, incident management, vendor risk, asset management, or security operations.
- Knowledge of GRC program concepts of Governance, Risk and Compliance in alignment with industry frameworks and best practices
- Experience with advanced workflow and process engineering
- Expert understanding of data feed configuration integrating with other systems
- SDLC knowledge and comfort working in a process-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Excel and Visio
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Experience with API integrations
- Consulting experience
- Experience working with industry recognized frameworks such as ISO, COBIT, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, COSO, etc