Ld Security Engineer - IAM
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Lead Engineer - Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive solutions to our internal and external customers. This role will have hands-on architectural, engineering and operational responsibilities, as well as technical leadership and expert level troubleshooting duties. Position Responsibilities:
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Design, implement & support highly automated integrations with IGA platforms to elevate security and compliance.
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documenting and analysis of requirements, solution design, development, testing, and Production deployment.
- Customize IGA platform to support Life Cycle Management processes.
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations related to system performance, functionality, and end user queries.
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Expected to be a key contributor in roadmap development to advance the IGA program and add continuous value for our user community.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation/DR Test, and develop solutions and processes to eliminate off hours support calls.
- 5+ years of experience in deploying and managing an IGA platform with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies, such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP to deliver complex solutions.
- Subject matter expert for core IGA capabilities: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification.
- Development experience in BeanShell, Java, REST/SOAP API and variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file).
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Advanced skillset in collaboration and can lead team-oriented projects effectively without the need for guidance or support across all situations.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementation of security systems and controls. Must have a deep knowledge of security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
Formal Education & Certification
- Ability to succinctly articulate complex technical issues at any organizational level with technical and non-technical teams.
- Effective time management skills demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player that supports a collaborative environment to negotiate and build consensus.
- Positive attitude, self-starter, with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Privileged Access Management Platform, Cloud Access Management, or Identity AI
- Experience with Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Security certifications (e.g. Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, etc.)