Ld Operational Resilience Analyst
As an Operational Resilience Lead Analyst, you will help manage the continued development of the Essential Functions program. This position will be a key contributor in the management and delivery of the program's framework which will drive the prevention, response, and recovery of disruptions to our critical operations. This role will develop and support the program in the continued enhancement of the firm's ability to assess and mitigate potentially disruptive resiliency events. Through assessment and analysis of our critical services, the role will help identify mitigation improvements and provide recommendations to program stakeholders to strengthen the resiliency of our most critical services.
• Provide thought leadership in establishing and managing the governance, oversight, and challenge components of the Essential Functions Program
• identify and regularly assess the firm's critical business services' resilience capabilities with program stakeholders and business process owners to map relevant processes from end-to-end to identify the key dependencies for each critical service
• Maintain and mature a framework to integrate operational risk and resilience measures and metrics to drive execution of the impact tolerance assessment, identify resilience thresholds for critical services, and define outage impacts to operations
• Develop an analytical reporting structure for analysis of key dependencies to critical services
• Conduct analysis informed by stakeholder input to identify gaps and potential mitigation solutions across critical services
• Consult with stakeholders to identify opportunities and gain alignment to accelerate firm-wide usage of program initiatives
• Manage the program governance activities and development of program documentation/procedures/policies
• Participate in Operational Resilience industry working groups to maintain a current understanding of regulatory trends and communicates to internal partners to ensure that regulatory changes are integrated into the program in a manner that aligns with industry best practices
• Lead the program updates and reviews with senior management, stakeholders, and program sponsors
• Manage the program's software tool (Alfabet)
• Able to comfortably maneuver through complex policy, process, and people related organizational dynamics
• Focuses efforts on continuous improvement; has a knack for identifying and seizing opportunities for synergy and integration.
• Ability to operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
• Designs stakeholder interactions to effectively challenge thinking around complex business problems by incorporating new content/ perspectives, setting the environment, and framing issues to support a more strategic conversation.
• Flexibility to work well both as an individual and as part of a team
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving practice and manage the effect of change on people, structure, and technology
• Highly collaborative with stakeholders across multiple business disciplines
• Strong prioritization, planning, and time management skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required; advance degree and industry certifications is a plus
• 5 + years' experience in a risk management-oriented field (Business Continuity, Operational Resilience, or Operational Risk); consulting or advisory experience is a plus
• Demonstrated involvement with defining, implementing, and managing enterprise-wide programs
• Experience in collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions, and managing work to achieve strategic goals
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite; data visualization experience is a plus
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.