Investment Marketing Associate - Chicago
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 08 Oct 18
Investment Marketing Associate - Chicago
We are looking for an Investment Marketing Associate to assist in delivering marketing activity, including investment strategy literature, campaigns, events, webinars and e-marketing. Our marketing literature primarily targets, institutions, including consultants and sub-advisory relationships and as such is targeted to each audience. You will report into the Sr. Marketing Manager in North America and work closely with the Global Marketing team based in London.
Aviva Investors is a global business managing over $460bn in assets with offices spanning 15 countries (as of June 30, 2018). We take a collaborative approach, acting as a single team to bring together the breadth and depth of our resources around the world with our local expertise for the benefit of our clients. We value creativity and empower our investment teams to find and execute great ideas. In-depth research and robust risk management underpin every investment decision we make.
- Manage delivery, updates and expirations of regional marketing collateral, presentations, emails, merchandise and web pages, ensuring all are accurate, adhere to brand standards, signed off by key stakeholders and put through performance and Compliance signoff process in adherence with regulatory standards
- Brief and manage workflow with our in-house design team (Chicago or London) and external creative agencies to produce printed marketing materials, presentations and other creative work
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Manager in delivering key marketing led events and conferences and supporting deliverables
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Manager, PR Manager and Global Marketing teams in rolling out regional multi-media campaigns to North American audiences, including advertising, social media and public relations initiatives, among others
- Deliver internal and customer-targeted emails using our e-marketing tool, Adobe Campaign Manager
- Facilitate US webinars (via BrightTALK or On24) by working with UK Marketing Operations team, organizing the presenters and assisting to run the webinar on the day
- Use surveys, questionnaires and feedback loops with stakeholders and clients to obtain qualitative and quantitative feedback on marketing activity
- Operate within given budget(s), while seeking opportunities to reduce costs wherever possible
- · A degree in Finance or Marketing is preferred.
- · A person who is excited to learn and start a career in the financial marketing industry
- · Internship or previous experience in a marketing or finance role is preferred.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication
- · Strong attention to detail with excellent quality control management, editing and proof reading skills
- · Planning and organization skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- · Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to secure input and sign-off
- · Understanding and knowledge of the digital marketing space is a plus
- · Able to manage your own deadlines and prioritize work, as well as being a great team player and collaborator
- · Microsoft Office skills - primarily PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.