We are currently partnered with a Mid-Market Investment Bank in Chicago who is currently looking to add a strong Associate to their M&A Advisory team. This role will offer exposure to M&A transactions across a variety of industries. This is a growth hire as the team has tremendous deal flow and a strong pipeline to follow.
If you're an experienced Finance or Accounting professional looking to join a new platform in Chicago - this could be the opportunity for you!
- Quarterbacking the execution of deals from start to finish
- Attending client meetings
- Supervising Analyst and Associate level banking professionals
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in M&A execution
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- Experience working at another investment bank or a public accounting firm
- Public and Private deal experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
- Buy and sell-side M&A experience ideal
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
If you are a Finance or Accounting professional that is looking to join a strong M&A shop in Chicago, please apply today!