Responsibilities Include: Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
Title: Investment Banking Analyst-M&A
The Investment Banking Anaylst will be responsible for...
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
The (job title) should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Open to all industry backgrounds
- Prior experience with sell-side or buy-side M&A transactions
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Analyst role, please don't wait to apply!