Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
· Work with the implementation team to assist with changes to existing systems
· Work Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
· Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in iMIS
· Assist with data migration from existing systems to iMIS
· Assist with the develop informational reports
· Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
· Working toward a degree in Accounting, Computer Science, MIS or related field required
· Interest in the Not for Profit space.
· Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
· Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
· Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.