Intern - IT Business Management Chicago - 125 S Franklin/en-US/careers/job/Chicago---125-S-Franklin/Intern---IT-Business-Management_REQ-1552/apply
Summary of internship responsibilities:
- Assist the Technology Business Management (TBM) with monthly reporting
- Support TBM team with integration of monthly financial and technology data in Apptio; assist in development and testing of applicable dashboard views
- Work with team members to coordinate and assemble management metrics and reports; support the scheduling and setup of management and executive meetings and town halls as appropriate
- Support the demand management process as needed; coordinate regular updates to the demand forecast and project portfolio across internal Technology teams
- Support IT Governance in the coordination and fulfillment of Compliance, Audit, and Risk Management requests and activities
- Aid in the build out and maintenance of the internal Technology Confluence site with relevant news, reports, and upcoming events
What knowledge or technical skills, do you expect the intern to have to be qualified for this request?
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player, dynamic personality. Candidate will work with individuals internal and external to the OCIO department and TBM functions.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Advanced user of Excel preferred
- Exposure to Jira and Confluence a plus
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Experience in Financial and Technology industries
- Gain exposure to various facets of running Technology as a business
- High level understanding of budgets and forecasting; visibility into how spend drivers can aid in driving management decisions
- Understanding of resource management, demand management, and portfolio prioritization
- Appreciation for the impact of regulatory bodies on financial services organizations; importance of governance and conformance over such controls
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about , please click .
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 2 Days AgoPart timeREQ-1552
OCC is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. Founded in 1973, OCC operates under the jurisdiction of both the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Derivatives Clearing Organization. Named 2016 Clearinghouse of the Year - The Americas by FOW Magazine and 2016 Clearinghouse of the Year by Global Investor/ISF Magazine, OCC now provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 20 exchanges and trading platforms for options, financial futures, security futures, and securities lending transactions. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.