Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? TD Ameritrade Network Intern - Summer 2020 Job ID 2019-25129 Primary Location Illinois, Chicago Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
The TD Ameritrade Network Writer Intern position is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment offering a unique mix of news and financial education. The primary responsibilities of this full-time, Monday-through-Friday position include writing, proofreading, and research, as well as learning basic concepts of financial trading. This role also includes the chance to learn about the broadcast industry and gain practical studio/control room experience during live programming.
The TD Ameritrade Network produces a full daily schedule of live broadcast content offering market news, insights, and investor education. An informed investor is a confident investor, especially when equipped with real-time market insights, strategy tips, and platform tools—straight from industry pros. This programming doesn’t just bring you the news, but interprets it. So you understand how to apply what’s going on in the markets to your strategies—and have more confidence than ever to strike when the time is right.
TD Ameritrade Network: Empowering every investor and trader—every market day.
Explore the TDA Network at .
- Work alongside Network staff to plan and execute writing for daily shows, including rundowns, scripts, graphics content, and research.
- Copy-edit and proofread content in accord with Network style guidelines.
- Create content geared toward teaching clients about various financial trading strategies using TD Ameritrade software.
- Assist Network staff with monitoring daily news and performing various research projects.
- Collaborate with peers across the organization to develop content targeting TD Ameritrade’s client segments.
- Possible opportunities to serve as an on-air contributor.
- Current enrollment in a four-year or graduate program (Communications, Journalism, English, or Finance majors preferred).
- Successful completion of college sophomore study semesters.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; prior internship experience is a plus.
- Effective time management and ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Ability to understand and assimilate with TD Ameritrade core values: People Matter; Client Centric; Integrity First; Work Together; and Strive to Win.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS