Interest Rates and OTC Products Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Interest Rates and OTC Products Analyst will support the Product Line Managers and Specialists in implementing the strategy for multiple products. This role will prepare and maintain analyses for the product line and will support product line managers in identifying growth opportunities for their products as well as other more advanced analytics and strategic work to support the business. Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Help manage relationships with key market makers, including the processing of legal documentation of market making agreements, payment processing, performance tracking, and rankings.
- Support the Interest Rate & OTC Products team, analyzing trends across the Interest Rate business, and providing summaries to internal stakeholders to guide business strategy and growth efforts
- Create and update business analytics reporting functionality to monitor key metrics across the Interest Rate product line which are easily accessible to team members
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of market maker liquidity incentive programs, regularly engaging with both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Participate in sales efforts by attending customer meetings, tracking outreach status, and drawing connections between CME products and news events.
- Monitor and report on macroeconomic factors and competitive considerations that impact the CME Interest Rate business
- Develop a strong understanding of CME Interest Rate Futures, Options, and OTC products, fielding customer inquiries and acting as a liaison with CME teams such as Clearing, Marketing, Sales, Global Command Center, and more
- Work effectively across CMEG internal teams and stakeholders as a liaison to help manage interest rate product issues that impact customers, the division or the organization on a whole.
- Works collaboratively with other areas (e.g. Marketing, R&PD, CD&S), to implement new products.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) required, along with interest in Business, Finance, or Economics
- Background in financial services and derivatives markets is preferred
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group's markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more
- Must have strong analytical skills, including experience in Microsoft Excel and data aggregation.
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills