Insurance Adobe Premiere Account Manager
Group Insurance Premier Accounts Executive Prudentials Group Insurance (GI) Distribution organization delivers benefit services and solutions needed to fulfill our purpose of making lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The group is comprised of early talent, experienced, and executive teams with a keen focus on customer and marketplace centricity. We are looking for strategic Premier Accounts account executive experts who love what they do and are passionate about ensuring individuals and families achieve financial wellness. Your team
You will be part of the GI Distribution Premier Accounts team. You and your account executive peers will manage Premier Accounts (1,000 - 4,999 lives) that vary in complexity, receiving day-to-day leadership from your regional leader. Youll report to a Regional Account Director and will be aligned with sales and underwriting leaders, who youll form strong partnerships with, to collectively create the best client outcomes. We will provide you with opportunities to further develop your skill set, stretch into new areas and work on transformational initiatives. Your role
You are a strategic Premier Accounts account executive exercising responsibility for strategic management of your assigned book of business, including the development of customer specific business plans to identify opportunities to retain and profitably grow business. You will establish and maintain cooperative relationships with clients, brokers and internal business partners to successfully implement new business, address service inquires, and provide consultative support.You will also periodically present the financial components of re-rates, providing clients premium and claim comparison analysis on both participating and non-participating employees.Youre passionate about the customer experience and you play a key role in delivering on our value proposition and in implementing new and innovative solutions. Youre a natural relationship builder. You build exceptional relationships with brokers, clients, peers and internal business partners. They trust you to provide the best experience for our clients, manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively.
What we are looking for in your background
What youll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated success in servicing multiple medium to large financial or health insurance accounts.
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop and grow relationships, while maintaining targeted retention rates.
- Strong time management skills with a knack for managing multiple tasks/initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with internal business partners, consultants, brokerage firms and/or third-party administrators.
- Attention to detail, hyper focus on quality of deliverables
- Ability to adapt, problem solve quickly and communicate effective solutions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding of underwriting concepts and risk analysis
- Ability to effectively build strong collaborative relationships with key internal business partners
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence towards win-win solutions
- Active Life and Health Insurance license or obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Itd be a plus if you have:
Advanced client service and technical ability in the 500+ employee market.
A high level of intermediary relationships and strong professional reputation. Primary Location:
United States-Illinois-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Sales and Distribution Organization:
Prudential Financial, Inc. Schedule:
Yes, 25 % of the Time