Information Technology Manager
8104 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM is seeking an IT M&A Due Diligence Manager to join the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, nationally award winning practice that is experiencing exceptional growth.
- Manage fast-paced technology due diligence engagements for private equity (PE) and strategic clients
- Evaluate technology strategy, organization, business applications, infrastructure and controls as they relate to the operations of the business and the client’s proposed investment thesis. In addition, identify compliance, operations, revenue and growth risks.
- Develop, as part of a team, technology strategy and planning deliverables for complex carve-out and integration transactions
- Produce high quality value driven diligence reports and experience participating with clients in meetings critical to closing the transaction (e.g., representation and warranties)
- Identify pre and post-close business opportunities and enhance go-to market strategies
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, the leveraging of diverse views, and coaching of staff
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- 6+ years of business process and/or IT experience working with external client facing teams on fast paced consulting engagements
- Experience working with private equity clients, leading and executing either due diligence or post close carve-outs and integrations on deals in the range of $100M to $1B in enterprise value
- 3+ years leading complex operational/IT diligence projects and/or experience with execution of over 15 diligence projects across a broad range of industries OR experience selecting/implementing ERP’s. Experience with Netsuite, Intacct, or SAP Business by Design is preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service practice
- Experience with developing and supervising staff both on engagements and in developing their skills and career
- Demonstrated capability identifying and addressing client needs, including the development of sustained meaningful client relationships.
- Up to date with the transaction and advisory services industry, and in particular, Private equity, with knowledge of PE processes, value propositions and challenges
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Able to travel 50%, as necessary
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11253 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TAS IT Due Diligence Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11253 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Great Lakes Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing