Information Security Project Manager I/Business Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
An early career job that will rarely be the same day-to-day. The role requires left and right brain problem-solving. The role works mainly within Information Security, at all organizational levels, but could span all areas of the CME as well. The role relies on Interpersonal and communication skills, with the goal of building and maintaining trusted working relationships. The role works in close coordination and oversight with all members of the Delivery team. Organization, attention to detail, flexibility, self-direction and critical thinking are a must as well as an ability to recommend a path forward - your input and views are required, not optional. Lovers of routine, risk adverse order-takers and advocates-of-the-status-quo are not meant for this role. Job Duties (from most time spent to least time spent)
• Manage project-efforts by drafting, updating and auditing project documentation, dashboards tickets and workflows, recommending process improvements and automation where appropriate
• Perform data and trend analysis for multiple systems and processes, recommending courses of action
• Take notes and co-facilitate project meetings
• Create, improve, and maintain monthly metrics including analysis for anomalies and remediations
• Aid in the creation of decks and documents
• Work with the Portfolio lead to manage resource supply, project demand and the creation of reporting tools Background and Experience
• Recent college graduate or someone looking to break into the Project Management field
• No Project Management experience required
• Degrees (not limited to): Business, IS, and IT Management. Liberal Arts majors are encouraged as well
• Excellent communication, organization and written skills
• High level analytical, attention to detail and critical thinking
• Experience with Microsoft Office (strong in XLS) a plus and a requirement to learn and use other systems as needed for analysis, tracking, auditing and reporting