8195 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
We are offering a unique opportunity for a Supervisor with a background in accounting and/or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to join our growing Technology Services Consulting Practice. This position is a client-facing role focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) services and products.
This Consultant will manage multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management and experience with Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, or BI360 to lead EPM discovery/design and implementations projects. Hyperion or other middle-market EPM tools would be considered.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations
- Lead all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
- Lead discovery session that include requirements gathering and desired workflows with clients to understand and document their business needs (i.e. budget forecasting, financial reporting, consolidation)
- Develop and present design documents based on their requirement to clients and manage the design of their EPM implementation.
- Manage project scope, tasks, deadlines, budgets and lead project teams through EPM implementations
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 4 + years of experience in the following financial applications/services: Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, BI360 or other EPM Applications such as Prophix Software or Hyperion
- 4+ years of experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting/consolidation
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able and willing to travel at approximately 35% of the time
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11370 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC DA CPM Host Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11370 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Great Lakes Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing