A top high-frequency global quantitative trading firm is looking to ramp up its trading development team. They develop and implement quantitative trading strategies in exchange-traded financial products, such as futures, equities, and other securities. In this role you will need experience in Linux, focusing on high-performance C++ code. Everyone at this firm dedicates time to researching new methods to support new products and techniques, implementing trading models, and building out infrastructure to support the business.
The developer will design, engineer, and implement the Firm's trading software in C++. They will work in close collaboration with research teams to architect, implement and analyze new automated electronic trading algorithms. The developer will play a key role in building and engineering the Firm's software infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business. In addition, the developer will expand the Firm's proprietary research platform to support new exchanges, products, and functionality.
- Preferred degree in any mathematics, science, or computing-related area
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of software engineering
- Strong ability to implement technical solutions
- Comfortable operating across many layers of abstraction
- Able to work autonomously
- Professional programming experience of two to three years preferred but not necessary
- Experience in the trading industry useful but not mandatory