An AmLaw-100 firm is looking to bring on a junior Associate Attorney to join their healthcare privacy team in their Chicago office.
- Oversee a wide variety of matters privacy and compliance matters as related to the healthcare industry
- Advise on compliance with data privacy and security regimes, including CCPA, GDPR, and HIPAA
- Counsel on regulatory issues, licensure, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and fraud and abuse issues, including, Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, and the False Claims Act
- 2-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of privacy matters such as HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA a must
- JD from a top 10 law school a plus
- In good standing with IL state bar