See job description for details
Reply requires a proactive and organized Head of Business Development and Supply Chain Product Development with a high level of drive to manage the strategy and execution of all sales opportunities for all allocated accounts across the North America. The position will be with Industrie Reply. Suitable candidates will have a background in selling software products and services within the Manufacturing and Consumer Goods, retail, e-Commerce, and CPG sectors, with focus on Supply Chain Execution, Customer experience and Custom Application Development. Most of our clients are based in the North America, but there will be occasional travel required to Italy for updates or collaborations. Position will be based in the Greater Chicago Area. Responsibilities
- Successfully selling high-value and long-duration enterprise software projects or services with revenue targets exceeding $200K and above. These will range in size from 50k- multimillion dollar deals.
- Understanding of the changes in Supply Chain due to changes in data and technology and give recommendations to product engineers that will benefit customers.
- Managing the sales process: understanding high-level customer technology needs and requirements (related to Supply Chain Management Solutions), identifying the right technology solution, negotiation of pricing model and cost of delivery model.
- Managing the RFx process: understanding RFI, RFQ and RFP, managing the offering and the whole process including presenting and negotiating with the customer
- Develop and execute specific customer short, medium, and long-term account strategies.
- Help develop compelling value propositions and be able to extend the business as well as advise on how to best extend the solution.
- Maintain an accurate, comprehensive, and updated software sales forecast.
- Manage interactions with customer during all phases of the sales cycle.
- Work closely with the US Management and the European Product Marketing Manager to optimize sales strategy. This individual will help address US marketing of the Supply Chain software.
- Managing and attending events to promote and to extend the brand and the company awareness.
- Build long-term account relationships, develop, and foster a strong relationship as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Leverage personal network to identify sales opportunities.
- Health &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Industrie Reply
- Bachelor s Degree Business or related Field or an MBA.
- Background in Enterprise Software sales with a deep understanding of the Supply Chain Execution space.
- Experience with Manufacturing, retail, e-Commerce, and CPG are all a plus as related to Supply Chain.
- Proven success with building strong customer relationships and identifying new opportunities to increase revenue.
- Strong customer facing presence with exceptional presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand product portfolios and associated USPs quickly.
- High comfort level and presence with C- Suite Executives within the Retail / Manufacturing sector as related to Supply Chain Management.
- Help to generate leads and contacts in collaboration with management.
- Demonstrates decision-making ability, independence, drive, and takes accountability for a sale end-to-end.
- Confident, professional, motivated to win with integrity.
- Strong organization and punctuality to build trust with clients.
- Seasoned negotiator and influencer.
- Diplomatic, transparent, customer focused.
- 50% travel after pandemic subsides.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. Not able to sponsor for this role.
Industrie Reply is the Reply Group company focused on delivering innovative technology-based solutions to address Customers' most complex Supply and Value Chain needs. Industrie Reply specializes in three major areas including Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Manufacturing/IoT, and Customer Experience (Cx). Industrie Reply's focus on Industrie 4.0 methodologies, helps customers to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, through comprehensive consulting and technology solutions.