HR and Learning Administrator - HR Operations Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . HR Operations Analyst - HR and Learning Administration
The HR Operations team provides Operations and Administrative support to the HR Division in addition to providing a central point of contact for CME Group staff globally for all HR inquiries.
Reporting to the Director - HR Operations in London, and in close partnership with the Professional Development and Organisational Effectiveness team (PDOE), this role will primarily support all day to day administration, reporting and logistics related to all CME Groups Learning and Professional Development programmes. In addition, the incumbent will provide general day to day HR first level triage support to CME Group employees via our AskHR Service (Jira) as part of the broader HR Operations service. The individual will be based in our Chicago location and work alongside the broader HR Operations team across London, Chicago and New York. Principal Accountabilities:
HR Operations Support:
- Regularly reviews and addresses all HR JIRA tickets, providing first level support for all HR functions, escalating issues appropriately. Ensures SLAs are met with the highest levels of customer service.
- Partner with Employee Relations and HR Business Partner teams to support the offboarding process for employees, including exit interviews, leaver documentation (including severance agreements) and other administration
- Perform first level process and technical support for all HR systems and escalates issues appropriately.
- Review, audit and ensure integrity and compliance of the transactional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes.
- Maintains HRIS (Workday) data integrity through data audits ensuring path to resolution when discrepancies are identified.
- Complete enterprise-wide standardized human capital reporting in Workday HCM.
- Perform testing for system fixes and enhancements. Responsible for validating expected outcomes and executing regression testing. Provides recommendation to move these into the production environment when testing has been successfully completed.
- Raising purchase orders and general invoice administration, if necessary
- Fulfill any additional, ad-hoc HR Admin duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Course Management Administration
- Coordinate, maintain and manage the training program schedules, enrolment and reporting of commercial training activities.
- Facilitates employee training registrations by posting courses on CME Group Intranet (Open Exchange) and Workday
- Providing guidance to employees regarding training schedules.
- Course Set-Up (Digital and Blended) - administration of uploading course resources and configuring course settings correctly.
- Modification and cancellation of courses in Workday and Outlook
- Enrolment, Roster and due date management
- Course Roster , Attendance and course/event close-out - - updating attendance and reconciling registrations with no-shows and closing out the course or event once completed by updating the system appropriately.
- System testing and course testing
- Gifts and Award distribution
- Booking Training Rooms or arranging WebEx details for virtual events
- Ordering Catering or Materials for events where required
- Liaising with other CME Group Office locations and stakeholders to arrange logistics of regional events.
- Raising purchase orders and general invoice administration
- Ordering training materials from vendors who deliver programs at CME.
Queries and User Troubleshooting
- Act as first and second line of enquiry for general queries related to learning and development
- User access Issues
Learning Metrics, Operation Guides and Reporting
Experience and Skills Desired
- Maintenance of Learning Pages on Intranet
- Create New and Update Existing User guides to support Learning System (Workday)
- Preparation and analysis of learning data, reporting metrics from training activities.
- Fulfil other ad-hoc Learning and Development administration documentation or support as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience within HR Administration and Support is essential
- Demonstrable experience in providing learning administration desired
- Experience with Workday ideal however other LMS and HRIS platforms are acceptable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently to achieve tasks by deadlines
- Able to work effectively, quickly and with a high level of accuracy in a fast-moving and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to plan and manage a range of priorities, and deliver projects to deadline, within an agreed/defined standard
- Thrives in a detail-oriented environment, is an adept problem solver, and can handle competing demands