Video Editor / Motion Graphics Design Specialist Chicago, IL/en-US/External_Career_CBOE/job/Chicago-IL/Video-Editor---Motion-Graphics-Design-Specialist_R-0744/apply Job Description
Cboe is seeking a talented, and creative mid-level video editor / motion graphics designer to join our dynamic media production team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about storytelling and design. This is a role for an imaginative individual with a strong creative sensibility, an eye for detail, deep knowledge of industry tools, and the skill to bring to life compelling stories around often complex finance related topics. In this role you will be working closely with both high-level internal and external clients and will be an integral part of every piece of the creative development process from idea generation to presenting final deliverables.
- Design and produce motion graphics and animations.
- Edit projects utilizing video, stills, special effects, and motion graphics.
- Create highly engaging animations for a variety of media including social media, web, special events, and conferences.
- Work both independently and collaboratively to design motion graphics that transform complicated concepts into clear visuals.
- To stay current on advancements in animation, creative trends and design to deliver cutting edge productions.
- Participate in the process of creating storyboards and design concepts that clearly define the graphics' intent.
- Ability to pitch, write and report explainer style videos on various business and finance topics.
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing team leads, but also be able to lead projects and work independently.
- To be a creative thinker and storyteller who can solve complex design challenges and develop cutting-edge, compelling, original designs that enhance our clients brand across all mediums, including: theatrical, on-air, print, digital, social media and emerging new media platforms.
- To be able to execute projects from concept to final delivery.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Support the design team as needed with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- We are a lean media production team and other responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in live event and studio production.
- Assisting in setting a stage, lighting a set, and shooting footage w/video or still camera.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment, at least on a basic level.
- Applications must include a reel with previous motion design/animation work.
- 4+ years of experience in motion graphic design or animation at an agency or brand.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or other related field is preferred.
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Posted 9 Days AgoFull timeR-0744
Cboe is always looking for intelligent, innovative and hard-working individuals. Our success is based on our talented team of industry and technology professionals, which we believe is the strongest in the industry, and we pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest.