Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading Energy Brokerage firm looking to bring on board a Grains Options and Futures Broker to their team in Chicago.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing new relationships with clients across the US by attending conferences, media, cold-calling or leveraging off current clients.
- Work closely with new and existing clients, educating them on company’s diverse product portfolio.
- Monitor and analyse current market trends to keep up to date with the needs of the clients.
- Identify new potential revenue streams through market analysis.
- Reporting to the Head of Grains Desk.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience trading/brokering/selling within the agricultural space Wheat, barley, corn, sorghum, oilseeds, soybean, canola, etc.).
- Transferable book of business within the US/Europe/Asia/Africa Grain space is preferable.
- Solid understanding of derivative contracts such as futures, swaps and options.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to judge the risk/reward trade-off in daily operations.
- Located in Chicago