A growing global agricultural trading team are looking to hire an experienced Grain Trader to help increase their trading volumes across the US. The business are well established across grain products, and are now looking to bring on an individual who will help them expand their footprint across niche and specialty products. The business specialize in containerized grain trading, and have offices across the world. They are looking for a highly driven and entrepreneurial individual who has the skills to assist with the growth of a global business.
- Work to source a range of products for export, managing the entirety of the supply chain.
- Building relationships with producers across the US to assist with the expansion of contacts in the US markets.
- Trading agricultural products, with a particular interest in specialty or niche products.
- Work closely with logistics teams to organize containerized shipping of the products to international locations.
- Collaborate with the European and Singapore offices.
- Ideally at least 3+ years' experience in trading/purchasing physical grains within US markets. Niche/specialty products experience is preferred, though not required.
- Have had proven experience working closely with US producers and establishing relationships across the market.
- Container experience is preferred.
- Be willing to work both independently within the US markets (domestic and international travel required).
- Willing to be based in Philadelphia, although some flexibility is possible, based on experience.