Futures Reconciliations Associate
ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago (AACC) is a subsidiary of ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V. We are a global clearing firm that provides an integrated suite of financial services to professional trading participants in the global financial market. The core service offering consists of execution, clearing, financing, stock borrowing and lending, settlement and custody. Our international network provides comprehensive market access to exchange-listed instruments such as stocks, futures and options. It also covers non-exchange listed investment instruments and alternative products including bonds, OTC derivatives, warrants, forex, forwards, and energy and commodities. ABN AMRO Clearing consistently ranks among the top 3 clearers in every time zone, based on turnover and market share.
AACC’s mission is to provide safe and efficient access to capital markets around the world. We partner with clients to deliver scalable, holistic, and controlled services. AACC Operations is an integral component of successful execution of this mission. Due to the constantly changing financial markets, AACC promotes a culture of change through innovation, leveraging latest technology, and by maintaining a focus on continuous improvement.
- Balance futures positions versus cleared trade activity
- Analyze and resolve trade discrepancies between the Exchange and our internal bookkeeping system
- Report open interest for all trades on T+1
- Resolution and communication of any failed trades
- Reconciliation of option expirations
- Reconciliation of Exchange fees
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of GMI and Clearing Systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with SQL, VBA’s and Tableau (preferred but not recquired)