Frontend Developer - Chicago or Fully Remote
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for a talented engineer to join the core development team designing and building a leading-edge post-trade processing platform.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. This role will involve working with users to understand their needs and translate them into user-friendly solutions using robust, reliable code.
***Interviews will be remote; ideally start dates will be in-house, but they're flexible.*** Requirements
- 5+ years' hands-on development experience
- Strong coding skills; able to write reliable, readable code and provide feedback to colleagues on code reviews
- Bonus points for Python backend frameworks, such as Tornado or Django
- Experience with databases and/or unit testing
- Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits package
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to $300k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin