Front End Engineer, Crypto - Chicago
Top of the market in HFT Summary
Unique in their field, this HFT fund has the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. They hire exceptional talent in Maths, Physics and Computer Science, from across the trading, tech and start-up industries, to apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
Their crypto trading team is looking to hire a Front End Developer who is keen to share their knowledge with an enthusiastic and forward-thinking team.
In this role, you'll work with internal users to understand their needs and build fast, informative, user-friendly React apps using robust, reliable code. These apps will monitor trading activities in real time and control complex automated systems. As a result, this role would suit someone who gets real satisfaction from developing the best front-ends that users love to engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong coding skills; writing reliable, readable code and providing code review feedback is second nature
- Bonus points for experience with libraries for grids/charting/visualization, e.g. d3.js, ag-grid, React Charts, etc.
- UX design proficiency is a big plus
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin