PGIM Real Estate Finance - Analyst, Multifamily (Chicago) PGIM Real Estate Finance (PGIM REF) is one of the nations largest full-service commercial real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of commercial mortgage investments for Prudential s General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, CMBS or other institutional investors).
PGIM REFs Multifamily Team is seeking an Investment Analyst to focus on FHA and Affordable loan transactions. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills.
The Investment Analyst role is a three-year program and based on business needs and strong performance, a one or two-year extension may occur.
- Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval
- Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan process, including initial structuring, underwriting, closing and asset management.
- Assist with all aspects of the loan origination process, including the modeling and evaluation of new investment opportunities, sensitivity analysis, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, due-diligence review, preparation of authorization memos, and loan closing.
- Interact professionally with internal credit, legal and loan origination personnel and externally with borrowers, third-party service providers, rating agencies and bond investors.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Finance or Real Estate.
- Prior experience in the real estate and/or finance.
- Strong quantitative skills and established analytical ability.
- Demonstrated interest in capital markets and commercial real estate.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
United States-Illinois-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Real Estate Organization:
Prudential Financial, Inc. Schedule: