FX PB Business Development and Client Support Analyst
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm, has served companies and investors for 50 years. Headquartered in New York, with offices in over 30 cities around the world, the firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, as well as wealth and asset management. The firm provides research and execution services in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities markets, and a full range of investment banking services including underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and recapitalization, and other advisory services, with all businesses now operating across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jefferies Financial Group (NYSE: JEF).
- Trade support: understanding the full life cycle of an FX trade, from liquidity access -> execution -> message delivery -> trade booking -> client reporting.
- Client support: first point of contact for clients, resolving issues or escalating as needed.
- Trade flow engineering: Work with clients / trading platforms and other vendors to establish the most efficient routing & booking of trades.
- Work with Jefferies colleagues in all relevant areas: Operations, Collateral Management, Risk, Credit, Legal, Trading & Sales, IT, New Accounts.
- Work with outside vendors to set up and maintain various processes / profiles, etc…
- Constantly review quality of trade / client support processes and associated technology in pursuit of increased control, decreased risk, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
Experience with FX / FXPB / other traded products desirable, but not required. Candidate must be willing & able to work 2nd and 3rd shifts.