Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading Energy Brokerage firm looking to bring on board an Ethanol Broker to their team in Chicago. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the trade by liaising with the clients, brokers and market participants.
- Analysing the current market trends to develop relevant reports to keep clients up to date with appropriate market information.
- Supporting senior brokers with executing the daily ad hoc activities such as drafting contracts and preparing renewal documents.
- Cold calling clients to further increase the company's portfolio within the Ethanol space.
- Report to the Head of Ethanol Desk
- At least 2 years' experience with a commercial background (trading, sales, brokering)
- Working knowledge of futures, options and swaps contracts
- Excellent knowledge of the Energy space within the US, particularly with Ethanol, Gasoline, Feedstocks, Corn, Sorghum, barley, sugar cane, sugar beets etc.
- Proven track record of successfully expanding sales revenue/generating new business
- Located in Chicago.