44462 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
This role is to participate in our national team as an engineer and take ownership of our offerings around Microsoft’s Modern Workplace suite of solutions for key clients across North America. A strong technical skill set combined with strong customer management skills will be a key to success in this opportunity. This role will require customer interaction, development of demos and PoC’s to support the sales process as well as the ability to design and lead the technical solution implementation.
This role includes leading the construction of standard project delivery guides and tools, training to technical and non-technical staff and developing a strategic roadmap for clients to enable adoption of the full stack of Microsoft 365 E3/E5.
The Modern Workplace engineer will work as a business advisor to provide timely, high quality client service to our mid-market clientele. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), problem solving skills, a strong work ethic, and good client relations.
- Perform the design, implementation, configuration of M365 E5 type components for clients
- Serve as a national resource and escalation point for projects across all regions
- Construct roadmap and migration/integration technical plans for clients
- Draft statements of work to support the client project goals and outcomes
- Identifying and escalating cross selling opportunities across RSM portfolio
- Establishing rapport and trust with key client decision makers
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with external clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience and technical certification
- Minimum three to five years’ experience with related Microsoft 365 technologies such as Azure AD, Exchange online, Intune, and Teams.
- Lead customers in their transition into the Modern Workplace which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients (Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc) managed by Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the “as-a-service” model. Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical middle-market -scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, architecture design and deep knowledge in the following pillar: Modern Workplace. Office Collaboration products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups
- Exposure to Power Automate, Flow, and/or Visio is a plus
- Technical breadth. Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards required.
- Senior level experience with Windows OS (Windows 10, Server 2012+), Group Policy configurations
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, conditional access and deployment of services
- IT consulting experience with mid-market clients a plus
- Microsoft or other similar manufacturer specific certifications (MS-100, MS-101, MS-500, AZ-900)
- Office365/Microsoft365 design implementation and administration experience
- Experience with securing Office 365 tenants is a plus
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Batch, VB) is a plus
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Willingness to travel throughout the country area as needed (15-20%)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req13781 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC MITS Inf Modern Workplace Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req13781 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Great Lakes Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing