Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer (1792)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers has an immediate opening for a Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer in our retail call center in Chicago. This individual will be responsible for producing high quality responses for our active clientele base on a diverse range of topic including configuration of the Trader Workstation platform, trade execution issues, funding, account statements and general policy information. The ideal candidate will be well organized, have strong written communication skills and have the ability to explain complex subjects with ease.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the processes and documentation requirements
- Organize, write and maintain operational procedures and/or manuals for a variety of topics
- Write and edit educational materials for customers regarding company policies
- Perform quality assurance on existing documentation
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- At least 1 year of working in a documentation specialist or technical writing position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write logically and consistently
- Resourceful and innovative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in financial services (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info