Digital Studios Recruiter
Cognizant is seeking a Digital Studios Contract Recruiter to support the growth of our Digital Business in select US cities. This individual will initially start as a contractor and shall be responsible for executing full-cycle talent acquisition programs to secure industry leading talent for Cognizant's digital transformation Practice areas. This position plays a critical role in ensuring Cognizant hires the best possible talent to remain a premier digital employer of choice. This opportunity has the potential to evolve into a full-time role in the future. Responsibilities:
Desired Experience and Attributes
- Effectively support the digital transformation and engineering talent objectives of Cognizant Digital Business stakeholders within a local Studio.
- Leverage multiple hands-on sourcing techniques including targeted social media campaigns, employee referral programs, hackathons, Studio interview days, open house events, public/private/diversity workforce partners, veteran transition programs to build a digital candidate talent community.
- Demonstrate expert level of knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to database mining, referrals, name generation, cold-calling, industry event networking, online communities, external research and social marketing
- Develop and expand Cognizant's local employer brand in the digital talent community while executing diverse candidate generation strategies.
- Learn new digital technology and product domains, while quickly incorporating this knowledge into search strategies
- Create compelling job postings to attract a diverse population of local digital transformation applicants.
- Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates while managing requisition status reports in our Taleo ATS, maintain hiring KPIs, compliance with EEOC regulations and AA goals, company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes.
- Drive positive candidate experiences through our interview process with transparent communication at every step.
- Propose, articulate, negotiate and close full-time offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc)
- Uphold organizational confidentiality and compliance standards Lead special projects involving industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Passion for digital transformation, diversity of thought and recruiting best practices.
- 3+ years of technology, engineering and/or digital agency recruitment experience.
- Ability to build talent pipelines with passive diverse candidates aligned to our local Digital Studio hiring needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadline dependent high volume recruitment activities for various levels while using innovative methods to source and attract passive/diverse candidates.
- Ability to administer open house/interview day/hackathon events and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Effective verbal communication skills with a dynamic telephone and in-person presence .
- Conduct follow-up meetings with managers to solicit candidate feedback & determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to utilize technology and relevant applications including Microsoft Office Suite, IQ Navigator and Taleo.