Digital- Mobile Dev- Adv Financial Services- Exp Associate
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- PWC - US
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others. This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates fundamental knowledge in the consulting industry leading web design production, creating briefings, and leading design sessions.
- Demonstrates considerable knowledge of developing and designing visual communications, such as design ideation, presentation, brand enhancement, icon design, Web product demonstrations, print and Web advertisements.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Professional experience includes creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts.
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Some technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes. Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies such as: HTML5, CSS3, Webkit, Flex, AS3, AJAX, JQuery, Assure, Firefox, Fireworks, Photoshop, or Illustrator - Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Balsamiq Server side scripting language (JSP, PHP, ASP, .Net, Ruby, Python), Corporate Branding Analytics (Google, Coremetrics, Omniture, SEO), Mobile interface design, CMS implementation, Internationalization, Localization, Java, Ruby on Rails, Haml, SasS, SQL.