A leading High Frequency Trading Firm is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Chicago team. This is a hybrid role. You will get the opportunity to work alongside quantitative researchers, developers, and traders to ensure scalability and reliability of high impact systems. This firm utilizes leading edge technology and celebrates both collaboration and autonomy.
- Provide best in class support for the organization's suite of applications
- Test and automate upgrades of the firm's applications
- Continue to improve the firm's own logging, monitoring and alerting practices
- Development experience (5+ years)
- Experience utilizing Python or shell scripting to automate rote system-level tasks
- Linux experience (5+ years)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, and TeamCity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role can compensate extremely competitively and comes with incredible benefits.