I am currently working with a prop trading firm specializing in high frequency trading that have an opening for a junior-senior level DevOps Engineer. This company has great culture--their turnover rate is less than 5%--and truly cares about their employees. This trading firm is looking for highly skilled engineers to help build and optimize low latency trading. If you want to work for a collaborative team, have free breakfast and lunch, and of course a very competitive salary this is the right role for you!
- Build and manage Kubernetes clusters
- Operate in a fast-moving release cycle
- Use new technologies and utilize modern DevOps tools
- Build infrastructure as code and implement and test the automation.
- Integrate with monitoring and alert systems
- Automate application/system/environment deployment cross data centers
- Experience with Public Cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Hands on experience crafting infrastructure footprint for applications
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines