Data Sales - Year Round Internship
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
CME Group is currently looking for a Data Sales Year-Round Intern
This candidate will assist the Data Sales Group on day-to-day activities in support of data sales and distribution. The role's responsibilities are supportive of the greater global team and will include, but are not limited to: handling inbound inquires for market data, researching and maintaining sales pipeline and supporting client needs through sales cycle.
- Research industry events by region and organize into a calendar;
- Interacting and supporting clients through inbound inquiries, requests for data and follow-ups;
- Maintain customer outreach lists and help coordinate logistics and materials for events;
- Assist with customer research and survey management;
- Support regions with sales campaign management and Salesforce assistance;
- Provide analysis and reporting support for technology sales;
- Assist Business Analyst with projects and reporting;
- Assist in additional business project initiatives.
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills a must (especially Microsoft Excel);
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience working in team atmospheres;
- Technical background or a displayed interest in financial technology a very strong plus.
- High School Grad currently enrolled in a four-year College Institution;
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Communications or related field;
- GPA of at least 3.0.
- Candidates should be attending a Chicagoland University;
- Year round intern must able to be in the Chicago office 3-5 times a week;
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week during the school year and 30-40 hours per week during the summer