Data Manager, Investment Risk Analytics with strong skills in integrating investment risk systems, data management, risk reporting, advanced data manipulation, and expert proficiency with SQL, Python, VBA, C++, etc. is sought by a major investment management firm in Chicago to lead a team of data analysts to build out and develop the firm's risk management data systems and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a small team of data analysts in building internal investment data collection and data management platforms and systems for investment risk analysis and risk management. This is a newly created department and a new position. This is a management role that requires hands-on technical experience in data management and data analytics for an investment manager.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Operational Research or another quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, quantitative financial modeling, factor risk analysis
- Technical Skills with Power BI, Tableau, MSCI Risk Manager, BarraOne, Factset, Bloomberg
- Nice to have: experience and knowledge of multi-asset investment products, quantitative risk systems, and the investment management lifecycle
- Strong handson data skills: SQL, ETL, Python
- Current Python, C++/VBA programming skills
- Minimum 5+ years of people management, technical leadership, and cross-department functional experience
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong ability in problem-solving and driving for results
Keywords: Data Management, Risk Analytics, Investment Management, PowerBI, Bloomberg
Please send resume to Jim Geiger email@example.com