Data Lineage Lead
Chicago, New York
Are you a problem solver who is passionate about data? Can you connect the dots and quickly turn the un-known into the Governed? We're looking for someone like you to:
• manage the planning, coordination & delivery of regulatory data lineage demand
• publish data lineage & controls in the divisional Data Governance platform (Collibra)
• design processes to ensure accuracy & attestation of lineage
• report data quality of Key Data Elements (KDEs) to various governance committees
• document regulatory data flows, and seek ways to optimize quality & governance of regulatory reporting
You'll be working in the Asset Management Chief Data Office. We're a data management organization focused on re-defining the division's data strategy and supporting the management of core data-sets used across Asset Management. Working within the Chief Data Office, you'll provide the foundation for establishing a data driven culture by delivering cutting edge solutions that supply high quality, governed data across Domains.
Your experience and skills
• a bachelor's degree and 5+ years work experience, with a minimum of 3 years working directly on Data Governance/ Data Management initiatives
• knowledge of Regulatory Data Management & Reporting, with familiarity of core regulatory drivers (BCBS, CCAR, MiFID II, DFAST, Volcker, Solvency II, etc.)
• proven expertise leading large-scale data lineage delivery programs
• direct experience working with external consultants & leading medium sized teams
• data analysis skills with experience in data profiling & discovery; hands-on SQL experience strongly preferred
• strong documentation abilities, including strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, Visio flows, and mock-up creation
• data driven and familiar with Data Governance principles
• well organized & detail oriented
• a critical thinker with an analytical mindset
• an effective communicator with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.