About the Company:
- Chicago based prop trading firm that traditionally specializes in options market making but in recent years has expanded to other products lines as well, such as ETF's, futures, equities.
- They have introduce FPGA hardware into certain trading system in order to reduce latency.
- They have put a heavier focus on tech and have been automating more and more of their trading systems.
- Looking for a Sr. Data Engineer who can make a significant contribution to the project.
- The team is looking for someone to architect, engineer, and enhance data models and platforms in support of the company's trading systems.
- This company solves their toughest challenges and problems in a team environment collaborating not only with other engineers, but other critical members of the business as well.
- 5+ years experience
- ETL development
- Strong programmer in Java, C++, Python
- Data Platform experience (RDBMS, NoSQL, etc.)
- Finance/Trading experience