Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist Customer Service Specialist USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-West-Adams-St/Customer-Service-Specialist_R0012703/apply
Responsible for a variety of tasks associated with implementing and supporting customers. Work closely with client and internal resources to interpret client needs and ensure our product meets their needs. Keep client informed of project status; evaluate feasibility, analyze the available options, plan, schedule and control activities to fulfill identified client objectives, applying knowledge of client’s business, technical capabilities/issues, and technology effectively.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
The Customer Success Specialist is a key contributor within a multifunctional team to drive success and meaningful utilization of the CE product suite at customer sites. He/She is responsible for product implementation and ongoing utilization. They execute on the approach, deployment and performance optimization efforts under the direction of Customer Success Management and Sales to ensure that customer needs are identified and satisfied, that expectations are met and exceeded and that renewals are achieved.
- Implementation and Project Planning
- Develop effective plans for customer deployments and utilization with identified milestones and goals, including implementation and optimization activities. This includes ensuring the coordinated execution of tasks across a multi-disciplinary team (Systems Implementation, Customer Support, Enterprise Support, Research & Analytics, Lifecycle Marketing, etc.) and for a variety of activities (access planning, configuration and execution; training & onboarding; communication plans & digital programs; reporting, etc.)
- Understand and uncover client needs, initiatives, and deployment opportunities to develop and align prioritized project plans for assigned accounts with identified milestones and goals.
- Provide input and feedback on the effectiveness of client project plans, including implementation and optimization activities, to proactively adjust plans with client project leads to allow for proper execution and successful deployment.
- Track/review implementation and utilization project plans, including risk identification, gap assessment, and escalation
- Report on progress and effectiveness of plans to client leadership and internal stakeholders
- Develop workflow design and product configuration, including customer branding & tailoring
- Conduct customer trainings and onboarding activities
- Where appropriate, coordinate with Engagement Manager to execute supporting implementation activities
- Utilization Management
- Oversee customer utilization and product performance
- Analyze customer utilization patterns to identify areas of risk, opportunity and need
- Conduct utilization reviews with customer providing insight to utilization and making recommendations for improvement
- Work with clients to re-engineer workflow processes where necessary
- Partner internally on communication planning including lifecycle marketing, targeted customer communications, and thought leadership campaigns
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities for sales organization
- Client Relationship Management
- Collaborate across internal teams in efforts to maintain the health and well-being of assigned accounts, effectively managing client expectations, and supporting success and renewal
- Share best practices with customers and encourage their adoption
- Interview and shadow customers to design workflows, trainings and deployment plans to meet unique customer needs and position CE positively
- Present findings both internally and externally to win support for process and performance improvement plans related to customer success
- Work with customers to set utilization goals and benchmark success, leveraging tools (reports, case studies, client references, etc.) to win and maintain customer support
- On-going support
- Support customer with ad-hoc advisory and utilization support
Other RELATED Duties
- Establish positive, collaborative relationships with client representatives even under difficult or escalated circumstances
- Act and communicate professionally as a representative of the CE
- Respond quickly and appropriately to customer questions, needs and requests and coordinate resources to meet those needs
- Track and document project plans, status and progress
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Business Health Administration preferred. Advanced degree or equivalent recommended.
- Direct healthcare provider experience, preferably in a project manager or IT function
- Excellent project management skills to track large, complex software implementations across multiple customer sites
- Understanding of clinical environment and workflows
- Data-oriented, consultative approach to promote product utilization with customers
- Proven ability to quickly establish rapport with all level of personnel up to and including C-suite executives
- Superb presentation, oral and written communication skills
Posted TodayFull timeR0012703
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Customer Service Specialist