Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Operations Associate USA-IL-Chicago-South LaSalle St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-South-LaSalle-St/Customer-Service-Operations-Associate_R0010213/apply
Within Wolters Kluwer, contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
The Customer Service Operations Associate, under general supervision, searches for specific legal or compliance information from various databases, on-line research tools and possibly hard copy resources of a moderately complex nature. They may interact directly with clients regarding the strategy and execution of searches and will summarize collected information into an acceptable report format and shares results with Customers or Managers.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the department, company and industry as a whole by
attending and fully engaging in formal and informal training/mentoring sessions
- Engaging in self-directed learning (e.g., studying information provided in a timely manner)
- Understanding the mission, vision, and goals of the team and of the service/sales organization; learning and maintaining in- depth knowledge of all processes used within the department
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of all systems and applications used within the department; developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all CT products and services; maintaining proficiency demonstrating the use of CTs electronic offerings
- Maintaining subject matter expertise in corporate filings, document retrievals and statutory representation; identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with experts and leaders in the field
- Collaborating with peers and management to continuously improve (e.g., accepting critical feedback and implementing suggestions)
- Provides consultative service as the initial point of contact for customer inquiries by partnering with other team members as necessary to accept inbound calls and e-mails from customers (e.g., law firms, corporations)
- Responding to incoming client calls and e-mails in a timely manner; participating in limited face-to-face client visits
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers throughout the territory; utilizing a consultative customer service approach to identify and understand customer needs, challenges and goals (e.g., corporate document retrieval, filing services)
- Providing information to answer basic customer questions (e.g., billing inquiries)
- Providing subject matter knowledge to help customers reach business decisions (e.g., corporate filings, document retrievals, state requirements, options for forming new business entities)
- Learning to articulate how CT products and services can solve customer business challenges/needs and achieve customer goals.
- Manages work orders through the entire lifecycle by learning internal electronic systems and customer electronic interface tools to create work orders
- Performing order fulfillment activities (e.g. reviewing filing procedures, completing documents, compiling search results, interacting with customers)
- Working with CT Fulfillment offices, correspondent networks and state filing officials to complete work orders
- Tracking, following up, and updating customers on order status (e.g., state corporate filing status, due by dates)
- Monitoring the Order-Point Dashboard and contacting customers to rectify rejected orders; maintaining accurate order, financial and customer records; and providing consultative customer service throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Develops the ability to promote additional CT offerings to meet customer needs by identifying
opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell the full array of CLS products and services (e.g., UCC,
International, Corsearch, Business Licenses)
- Providing comprehensive answers to questions about CT products and services; setting clear expectations regarding the capability of CT products and services
- Engaging additional resources to help advance or close sales opportunities (e.g., management, sales)
- Promoting increased usage of CTs products and services; and assisting in the development of all customer accounts.
- Manages financial transactions by posting charges for customer transactions; adjusting financial charges as necessary to ensure fair and accurate billing; issuing checks for disbursements; and following through to collection.
- Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives by analyzing
processes and procedures and providing creative recommendations on how to increase efficiency,
employee engagement, customer satisfaction, retention, revenue growth and financial results
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate across groups and/or leverage partnerships.
- Represents Wolters Kluwer within the industry by developing and maintaining comprehensive
knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives
- Communicating in a professional, compelling, and articulate manner of speech, writing and formal presentation and behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture
- Developing professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- Maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
- Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., reviewing professional
publications, establishing personal networks)
- Manages time and company resources appropriately.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline; OR, if no degree, 5 years of business
- 1 year of business experience, including: Participating in extracurricular activities associations
- Working independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrating organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication.
- Utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Working in the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail or legal industry.
- Generating add-on sales revenue.
- Performing filing requests (e.g., corporate filings, annual report filings).
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Collaborating across multiple internal teams (e.g., support teams, sales).
- Managing multiple concurrent projects.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0010213
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.