Credit Solutions Sales - Sales Representative (Remote)
Job Description The Credit Solutions Sales position is responsible for driving the sales process for a specific set of products and services. Key activities include managing and growing a book of business in a defined territory, initiating new sales activity to identify new departments, lines of business & subsidiaries within existing accounts, managing pipeline and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with strategic guidance and product overviews.
• Manage and grow a book of business in a defined territory .
• Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
• Develop deep product knowledge as a subject matter expert for a specific set of products and services.
• Team selling environment; work with sales colleagues and other internal departments to drive the sales process from beginning to end.
• Initiate new sales activity to identify new departments, lines of business, & subsidiaries within existing accounts.
• Grow & manage pipeline/forecast and manage sales cycles to closure.
• Develop and build relationships with C-level executives and other key stakeholders within the account base.
• Assess the needs of the client by identifying the specific causes of underlying problems and propose innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
• Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from.
• Provide relevant product/service use cases during the sales cycle, while communicating best practices in the market.
• Develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
• Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
• Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management on an ongoing basis.
• Position may be remote and requires travel to client offices (subject to recent local travel restrictions)
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
• Experience selling to the financial services industry and working in direct business-to-business sales roles
• Proven experience managing and growing a large book of business with a defined target
• Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
• Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
We prefer candidates that are able to work in DC, CA, AZ, TN, IL, FL
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.