Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Analyst Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 3 days ago(10/18/2019 9:39 AM) ID 2019-5311 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
- Identify, organize and track reporting requirements for Commercial Real Estate Group including various forms of financial statements and covenant compliance certificates.
- Communicate with clients to request reporting requirements.
- Oversee commercial real estate covenant management system.
- Compile and present reporting trends within the commercial real estate portfolio to management.
- Proactively communicate with Relationship Managers and Group Portfolio Managers to mitigate loan level risks.
- Complete all activities accurately, professionally and on a timely basis.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Minimum Experience: Banking industry and/or real estate experience preferred
- Minimum Education: High School Education required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Required Skills:
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, to carry out instructions, to generate reports and correspondence.
- Effective organizational, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Goal driven, self-starter who is detail oriented.
- Responsive and flexible; ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and modify approaches or methods best for the situation.
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Strong analytical and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS