Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Trading application development experience with in financial services to join our Chicago, IL/ Charlotte, NC team.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Storng IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, multithreading, concurrency in Java
- Should have experience in Restful Services and SOA background
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Must have Capital Market/ Fixed Income trading/ Equity trading experience
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Experience in the financial services domain