Configuration Management Lead
44872 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM is looking to add a Configuration Management Lead. They will oversee the integration and support of the Configuration Management process to the other ITIL processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Release, and Knowledge. Plan, manage, audit and control the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) within ServiceNow.
- Work with various stakeholders and CI data owners to ensure the quality of the CMDB data is maintained and all Configuration Items are up-to-date continuous improvements for the automation and maintenance of non-discoverable data attributes including integration of other asset management systems as required.
- Conduct data quality analysis, provide recommendations to address data quality issues, and manage the implementation of approved recommendations Manage Configuration Item review attestations to ensure accuracy and completeness of undiscoverable configuration items maintained within the CMDB.
- Participates in the planning, designing and implementing of the Service Model in CMDB to ensure visibility across the infrastructure environment Manage and define Configuration Management exception criteria, as well as tracking, reporting and workflows.
- Document business requirements, workflows, use cases, functional requirements, test plans, test cases, and data mappings for new enhancements or modifications to CMDB functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant equivalent skills and experience.
- ServiceNow certification path focus in CMDB Fundamentals (Preferred).
- ITIL Certification V3 or V4 (Preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness of technical knowledge related to Microsoft and Non Microsoft solutions (IE..Microsoft SCCM, Cisco Prime).
- Provide ITSM coaching for various teams and leaders.
- Infrastructure knowledge and experience (Preferred).
- Experienced Java Scripter with API interfaces integration or other scripting language (Required).
- 3 – 5 years in a Service Asset and Configuration Management capacity.
- Experience with ServiceNow & Service Mapping Discovery to resolve customer business problems and build process combined with technology solutions (Required).
- Experienced working with ITIL the framework with proven(Required).
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req14928_Chicago Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
IT Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req14928_Chicago Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
National Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Corporate Information Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
None Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing