Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Senior Compensation Manager Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 1 month ago(12/31/2019 12:21 PM) ID 2019-5415
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards for U.S. Region, the Total Rewards Senior Manager position is responsible for the design, development and execution of a comprehensive compensation strategy for the organization.
- Design, implement and administer Total Rewards programs for the U.S. region in partnership with Global Total Rewards team
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with global HR to support global initiatives impacting the U.S. and partner with internal colleagues – including U.S. Region HRBPs, technical experts, and management to design and implement compensation-related and broader solutions.
- Manage the annual compensation planning process. Develop guidelines, materials, and ensure online tools are prepared to support management.
- Ensure overall compensation is competitive through market analyses and creative use of rewards programs. Responsible for oversight of market benchmark surveys, analyzing competitive market data, proposed salary increase budgets and developing recommendations.
- Provide guidance to management and HRBPs on pay decisions, policy and guidelines interpretation, and job evaluation/job hierarchy.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Manage 2-3 total rewards professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant total rewards experience. Professional designations (CCP, PHR, SPHR) highly desirable.
- Experience in harmonizing global and U.S. compensation programs highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of HR compensation/benefits practices, broad-base and variable pay programs, performance management, recognition programs, and HRIS.
- Prior experience in point factor evaluation, salary administration and benchmarking systems and benefits preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail and a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend and implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and execute change.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS