- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 15 Oct 18
Dynamic position assisting in the development, execution and support of internal and external event programs for a prestigious alternative investment firm
- Manage and coordinate events for all levels of employee
- Define all logistical needs. Help select venues and spaces
- Develop new strategy/services ideas and enhancements to exceed the firm’s expectations
- Assist in all volunteer events for the philanthropic community engagement program
- Assist with content development for employee intranet
- Identify and leverage new technologies and user experience design to provide employees with information in creative and innovative ways
- Ensure that messaging is consistent across all programs
- Enforce branding and web guidelines, standards and policies.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting business event planning, and customer service
- Proactive, creative problem solver who is deliverable, deadline, and impact focused.
- Ability to multitask on projects requiring broad skill sets while maintaining high standards of work on a tight schedule in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Task oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, collaborative and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree.
For immediate consideration, please forward rdesume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”