Client Service & Support Generalist
Job Description Provide superior customer and external relations as the initial point of contact for a wide range of research and data products by resolving client issues and requests. Additionally, proactively identify new products and sales leads through client interaction. Customer & External Relations
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of research and data products, ensuring all clients perceive Moody's to be the provider of choice.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails received each day from various sources, including facilitation of client tickets from creation to resolution.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Service Specialist or Product Team.
- Facilitate interaction between external clients and internal analysts/economists.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the wider business.
- Inform relationship managers of significant client requests and identify potential sales leads.
- Support new product initiatives and/or marketing campaigns as defined by Marketing team.
Works under close supervision.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.