Client Service Representative: Funds and Banking (1698)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is expanding the client services team located at our main North America call center in Chicago, IL. We are looking for experienced candidates with a background in Funds and Banking operations. The Client Services Representative is an ideal opportunity for a technology oriented financial service professional to work on the leading edge of the brokerage industry.
The IB Customer Service Team handles a tremendous variety of inquiries relating to:
- Asset transfers
- Checks/Wire deposits and withdrawals
- ACH deposits and withdrawals
- Secure Transactions.
- IRA contributions/distributions
- Tax reporting
- Fraud Prevention
- Experience: IB will consider recent college graduate with a strong academic background in finance. The Preferred candidate possesses 3-5 years of brokerage or banking industry experience with emphasis on cashiering and position transfer functions. Knowledge of retirement accounts and tax considerations a plus.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in finance or business related discipline is required.
- Technical Requirements: Must have basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Other: Position involves extensive client contact which requires strong communication skills (verbal and written), courteous demeanor and ability to exhibit sound judgment and decision making.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info