Client Service Representative - Trade Issues (1970)
Interactive Brokers ("IB") is expanding its trading issues department at our main retail call center in Chicago, IL. We are searching for experienced candidates with a prior background in the financial services industry, that is FINRA registered for the position of Customer Service Representative. The Trade Issues Customer Service Representative is accountable for providing a high level of client service to IB's existing retail and institutional clients. Our aim is thoroughly to investigate trade inquiries, in particular, but also covers various other areas under the general customer service umbrella. The trade issues group has multiple openings to fill with the following schedule requirements:
- Problem management with a focus on wide scale service issues. Core competencies include, but are not limited to: trade and margin analysis, a wide range of products (cash market and derivatives) and global exchanges, order types, and transmission and execution inquiries.
- The candidate must possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and equities markets. Previous customer service experience in a financial services or banking operations environment required.
- Investigate customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, product availability & attributes, order types and routing logic etc.)
- Assistance with trading platform operation and features; analyze and test existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation enhancements
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from existing and prospective customers via telephone, e-mail, and online chat to achieve a solution that is mutually satisfactory while complying with policies, practices, and procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required to bring problems quickly to a resolution.
- Order status, settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions
- Experience: 2 years of financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services preferred; but will consider recent college graduate
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields
- Certification: Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63
- Computer: Strong PC technologies proficiency preferred; Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info