Client Service Manager
Do you enjoy working with clients and being part of a team? Are you a strong communicator with proven background supporting client relationships? We are looking for someone who can:
* communicate with clients via phone, email and in person.
* assist in the preparation of investment reviews, presentations, clients/prospects materials and ad hoc projects.
* manage and prioritize regular complex client reporting, client deadlines, monthly internal client reviews and compliance checks.
* develop working relationships with internal resources to effectively support the client, which includes Investments, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Marketing and Finance.
• coordinate the client life cycle aspects (funding, changes, defunding), working closely with UBS groups as well as the client and the custodian.
• provide as much support as possible to Relationship Managers in meeting the clients' needs.
* work with the Relationship Managers to appropriately expand the existing client relationship to the benefit of both the client and UBS which includes exploration of new capabilities and services to improve client outcomes.
The Client Service Manager is an integral part of our institutional relationship management teams. The person in this role works with our Client Relationship Managers to support clients on many levels, and is an important liaison between clients and other UBS internal functions.
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills
Institutional asset management client service orientation
Bi-lingual - English and Spanish
Excellent attention to detail
Superior analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Highly organized with the ability to manage deadlines
Team player with success in delivering in either a leadership or contributor role
Investment aptitude with CFA and/or MBA preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Minimum of five years relevant experience.
Will be required to obtain Series 3, 7 and 63 registrations.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.