Chief AML Officer (2083)
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers LLC is looking for a Chief AML Officer, to be located in our Chicago Operations Center, who has experience in directing and executing a firm-wide AML program. The Chief AML officer will work with colleagues in the Compliance, Legal and Operations Departments to manage the firm's AML and KYC policies and practices and to ensure that the firm complies with Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, and industry anti-money laundering laws and regulations. Responsibilities
- Oversee the firm's AML, BSA and OFAC policy compliance;
- Manage team leads responsible for essential AML Compliance functions;
- Maintain and update written policies and operational procedures as needed to reflect changes in BSA and other applicable laws;
- Assist the firm's in-house counsel in responding to regulatory or enforcement inquiries regarding AML policies or issues;
- Work with the firm's New Accounts and Enhanced Due Diligence teams to calibrate and implement customer due diligence procedures;
- Maintain and update the firm's AML and KYC compliance training programs;
- Assess and address staffing needs;
- Develop and implement remedial action plans in response to internal and external audit findings.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base;
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology, and a functional understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems;
- Series 24 Registration and/or ability to complete further required registration exams promptly;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification;
- Solid academic background;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
** We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position. Compensation
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience (including bonus and stock grant possibilities); and
- 401(k) plan, paid vacation, medical and dental insurance plans, flexible spending accounts.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
To hear a message from current employees, watch the video in this link: https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info